Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I've been slacking..... I know!!!

Ok... I have been slacking on the posts, and I have had many people point that out.  So here is the update!!  The front port is on, the roof is complete, and the shingles are on!  I meet the electrician, Plumber, and HVAC guy at the house on Thursday..... So lets hope for the luck of the irish!!!!  Were currently working on the stone, stucco, and siding colors, and then the focus goes back insde  for the finish colors!  Lots to pick from.... one can only hope you pick the right stuff!

3 comments:

  1. Looks Great Mr. Richter. Joseph & Nathan, Pop-Pop says hello, you too Chrissy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing...can't wait to visit you when finished!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alright, so I've visited this site/blog many times and attempted, unsuccessfully, to follow your blog. Finally, I have become successful!!!
    That being said, I expect better upkeep of the site Richter. Let's get daily pictures on here, perhaps a bit more commentary, and it wouldn't hirt to hire an editor (couldn't help myself!).
    House is looking great! I can't wait for the first big bash you have to celebrate! Now, will my room be furnished by then?

    ReplyDelete